Why Coffee Creek RV Park?
Our RV Park is a few kilometers north of Fort St. John on the Alaska (AlCan) Highway at mile marker #62. The campsites are clean and extremely well equipped. Contact us for more information.
The MILEPOST® Quick Reference Log • Miles from Dawson Creek (DC) shown.
- DC 0 Mile 0 in DAWSON CREEK (pop. 11,800); all services. Visitor information.
- DC 1.5 Mile 0 Park, Walter Wright Pioneer Village, and Rotary Lake.
- DC 34.4 Peace River Bridge, longest water span on the Alaska Highway.
- DC 35 TAYLOR (pop. 1,300); food, gas, lodging, camping. Visitor information at the Visitor Centre on the Alaska Highway; stop and photograph the Gold Panner statue. World's Invitational Gold Panning Championship in August.
- DC 47 FORT ST. JOHN (pop. 18,000); all services along Alaska Highway and downtown. Visitor information is located inside the Pomeroy Sport Centre at 9324 96 Street.
- DC 51 Charlie Lake; access to Alaska Highway monument
- DC 53.6 Junction with Highway 29 to Hudson's Hope to west. Turnoff to east for Charlie Lake Provincial Park.
- DC 62 Turnoff to east for full-service Coffee Creek RV Park, phone 250-329-6881 or contact us.
- DC 101 WONOWON (pop. 150); food, gas.